APSCA has arranged a group special rate for conference delegates at Le Meridien hotel,
* Single @9800 INR +18%GST nett /night
* Double @9800 INR +18%GST nett /night
Reservation |Le Meridien New Delhi
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Tel: +911123710101 , Direct : +91 11 23460271
Kapil Kandpal: [email protected]
Zoe Ye: [email protected]
On 8 March, India’s Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) announced that, "having recognised the increased vaccination coverage across the globe" it will allow the resumption of all international commercial flights to and from India from 27 March.
Details and exceptions
- Travelers should upload their negative RT-PCR test report in the Air Suvidha Portal prior to boarding their flight.
- Travelers will undergo a medical screening upon arrival and may be subject to a covid-19 molecular test at their own expense.
- Children under 5 years of age are exempted from both pre and post-arrival testing.
- Fully vaccinated travelers with WHO-recognized or Nationally-recognized vaccines are also exempted from testing requirements. Proof of vaccination should be uploaded in the Air Suvidha Portal.
Le Méridien New Delhi
Windsor Place, New Delhi India 110001
Tel: +91 11-23710101
✈ Indira Gandhi International Airport
Distance from Property: 20 Miles
Phone Number: +91 124-3376000
Alternate Airport Transportation
🚗 Other Transportation
Subway Station: Shivaji Stadium
Bus Station: Inter state bus terminal
Director - APSCA India
+91 98310 01116
+91 98731 30155